Marc Yedid is a Partner at Richter with over 18 years of transaction advisory, financial consulting, and restructuring experience. Specializing in transaction advisory, Marc is often called upon to lead engagements on behalf of private equity firms, companies and lenders, both in Canada and the United States. As a key member of the transaction team, he is relied upon in assessing quality of earnings and working capital, negotiating the terms of an agreement, as well as performing sell-side diligence assignments and planning post-transaction integration. Marc is highly skilled in the development/assessment of business plans, financial projections, and cash flow forecasting and controls.
Well-versed in M&A matters, Marc has represented diverse constituents on many engagements, and is recognized for providing insightful guidance to his clients. His expertise spans a variety of industries, including retail, consumer products, media and entertainment, healthcare services, manufacturing and distribution, financial services and equipment rentals.
Marc has been a member of the firm’s Board of Directors and has chaired Richter’s Human Resources Committee.
Marc has been a lecturer for the Graduate Diploma in Accountancy program at John Molson School of Business, where he developed and delivered business advisory courses and seminars. He was also a member of the Uniform Final Examination Committee of the Canadian Institute of Professional Accountants (now CPA Canada).
Fields of expertise
- Transaction advisory
- Due diligence
- Quality of earnings, working capital, APA/SPA issues, post integration
- Consumer products
- Equipment rentals
- Media and entertainment
Professional and community involvement
- Turnaround Management Association (TMA) - Member
American Bankruptcy Institute - Member
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) - Member
- CJA Federation - Member
- Participant in 2011-2012 Leadership Development Program, Co-Chair 2013 Young Entrepreneur Awards – the Promies.
- Chartered Professional Accountant, 1996
- Graduate Diploma in Accounting, John Molson School of Business, Concordia University, 1995
- B. Com. with Great Distinction, John Molson School of Business, 1994