Morrie Rutman has extensive experience in evaluating and developing business plans, strategic plans, cash management systems, and reliable forecasting models. He often works with companies, their lenders and other stakeholders, in assessing the feasibility of strategic plans, ranging from turnaround scenarios to capital expenditure programs.
Morrie is a Partner of Richter Consulting with experience in financial, operational and turnaround consulting. He specializes in business viability assessments and financial advisory services. Over the course of his career, Morrie has served as advisor to numerous publicly traded and privately held companies, particularly in the manufacturing, distribution, consumer products and leasing sectors.
- Chartered Professional Accountant 1988
- B.Com., McGill University, 1988
Professional Affiliations and Community Involvement
- Member of the Ordre des comptables professionnels agréés du Québec
- Member of the Turnaround Management Association
- Lectured at McGill University
- Lectured at ACI Restructuring Conference, New York, February 2010
- Numerous executive training programs at major financial institutions on topics such as assessing management, forensic accounting, workout fundamentals and advanced cash-flow diagnostics.