Michel Reinhardt has more than 25 years of professional assurance experience. He firmly believes that growth helps to ensure a company’s long-term sustainability and that this is the best way to create value and ensure that employees enjoy a vibrant and fulfilling work environment. He has earned the trust of his clients by sharing all of the best resources that Richter can make available, while also providing value-added advisory services. Michel has taught audit courses, has created professional standards and quality assurance groups and was actively involved with the Ordre des CPA du Québec for a number of years.
Michel is an assurance partner of the firm and is actively involved with his clients. Above all else, he considers himself to be a business partner and agent of change. He works actively to develop a strategic plan with his clients based on a company’s growth and long-term sustainability. As a partner of the firm, Michel has access to the best resources that are available to achieve the set objectives. His clients operate in a number of different sectors, including food and beverage, construction, services, arts and technology. Michel works closely with the firm’s Professional Practice team to ensure that clients always receive top-quality service.
Mr. Reinhardt created and led Chamberland Hodge’s professional standards and quality assurance group. He was a professional inspector for the Ordre des comptables professionnels agréés du Québec, and was a member of its professional inspection committee from 1992 to 1998. From 1995 to 2009, he was very actively involved with Cystic Fibrosis Quebec as a Treasurer and member of the Board of Directors.
Fields of expertise
- Strategic planning
- Due diligence
- Financial forecasts
- Food and beverages
- Arts and entertainment
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA), 1987
- BBA, Université du Québec à Montréal, 1985
Professional and community involvement
- Canadian Cancer Society – Quebec Division, member of the Board of Directors, Chairman of the Performance Assurance Committee since 2014
- Fondation du Centre jeunesse de Montréal, Director and member of the finance committee from 2011 to 2012
- Cystic Fibrosis Quebec (formerly Quebec Cystic Fibrosis Association – QCFA), board member and treasurer from 1995 to 2009
- “Investir… pour séduire,” Génération INC., September 29, 2011