Partner at Richter, Mirella Pisciuneri is a seasoned professional specialist in consulting and reorganization for both public and private companies. During the course of her career, she managed numerous highly complex mandates with respect to operational reviews as well as formal, informal and operational restructurings. Mirella acts as a high level consultant for business and financial institution managers dealing with critical situations within their organization. She is known for her capacity to overcome the most challenging issues with efficient, concrete and innovative solutions.
Fields of expertise
- Corporate reorganizations
- Litigation support
- Due diligence
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Analysis of performance and benchmarking
- Health services
- Real estate and construction
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA), 2000
- Diploma in Public Accountancy, 1999
- B.Com., Concordia University, 1997
Professional and community involvement
- La Financière agricole du Québec - Independent member of the Board of Directors since 2015
- Les Femmes du W - Co-President since 2015, Member since 2013
- MAB-Mackay Foundation - Member since 2014
- Turnaround Management Association - Member since 2013
- Association of Québec Women in Finance (AFFQ) - Member since 2012
- Interviewed by Jacqueline Hansen on the Sears Canada restructuring. CBC News: The World at Six, June 2017.
- Quoted in an article by Pete Evans, “Sears Canada to close 59 stores, lay off 2,900 in restructuring,” CBC News, June 2017.
- Quoted in an article by Anne Gaignaire, “Entrée massive des femmes dans le boys' club,” Les Affaires, December 2016.
- Quoted in an article by Anne Gaignaire, “Des stratégies pour donner un coup de pouce,” Les Affaires, December 2016.
- Speaker. ʽʽLes signaux avant-coureurs de la détérioration d’un crédit,’’ Risk Management Association (RMA), Montréal Chapter., September 2015.
- Speaker. ʽʽDévelopper le leadership au féminin et entreprendre vos idées,’’ HEC (L.I.F.E. Committee), November 2014.
- Author. ʽʽLe chemin vers un redressement financier,’’ Let’s Talk Numbers, November 2012.
- Author. ʽʽÉchec d’une entreprise : les 10 premiers signes avant-coureurs,’’ Let’s Talk Numbers, January 2012.