Warren Levine is a vice-president of Richter Consulting with over fifteen years experience in financial advisory, insolvency consulting and litigation support. He has been involved in numerous mandates in the manufacturing, retail and distribution industries, advising lenders and companies on the quality of business plans, financial projections, cash flow forecasts and restructuring strategies. Prior to joining Richter Consulting, Warren served as a Vice President – Finance and CFO for several companies in the Apparel, Home Goods and Real Estate industries.
Warren has worked on various assignments including, most recently, a business plan assessment of a $300MM reseller of direct response advertising and has provided restructuring advisory services to the lenders of a $1B wholesale apparel company. He has also testified as an expert witness in defence of the Senior Lenders’ cash collateral in a Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceeding.
Education and Professional Designations
- Bachelor of Commerce, Concordia University, 1994
- Graduate Diploma in Public Accountancy – Concordia University, 1996
- Chartered Accountant (CA), 1997
- MBA – John Molson School of Business, 2002
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Member – Turnaround Management Association (TMA)