Stéphanie Lincourt has 15 years of assurance experience, having developed particular expertise in the real estate and automobile sectors that she uses in serving her various entrepreneurial clients. Due to her extensive knowledge of the markets and of the various issues that entrepreneurs face on a regular basis, she is able to propose targeted, practical solutions that are perfectly tailored to each situation. Over the course of her career, Stéphanie has managed a number of major engagements, including for the Homburg Canada Real Estate Investment Trust. She is a highly experienced professional who is dedicated to maintaining good relationships with her clients. She ensures clear and regular communication in order to stay in contact with her clients and remain abreast of developments regarding their business. Stéphanie is recognized for her proactive approach, her efficiency and her professionalism.
As Partner, Stéphanie supervises and trains personnel and reviews files. She makes sure that client needs are met and that budgets and deadlines are always respected. She also maintains a broad network of contacts with real estate professionals, attorneys and bankers in the business community.
Fields of expertise
- Assurance advisory services (audit, etc.)
- Tax advisory services
- Strategic advisory services for the real estate, automobile and restaurant sectors
- Real estate
Professional and community involvement
Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- President since 2017
- Treasurer from 2014 to 2016
- Member since 2010
- Graduate Diploma in Accounting, Concordia University, 2003
- B.B.A., Concordia University, 2002
- Quoted in an article by Anne Gaignaire, “Où trouver de l’aide pour relocaliser son entreprise,” Les Affaires, November 2016.
- Quoted in an article by Claudine Hébert, “ Harnois Groupe pétrolier se lance dans l'immobilier pour générer des liquidités,” Les Affaires, November 2016.
- Quoted in an article by Anne Gaignaire, “ Déménager pour grandir, pas sans un bon plan,” Les Affaires, November 2016.
- Quoted in an article by Anne Gaignaire, “ Déménagement d’entreprise: 5 erreurs à ne pas commettre,” Les Affaires, November 2016.
- Author. “The Art of the Deal: Landlord’s Innovations in the New Age of Retail,” Espace Montréal, vol. 25, no. 2, 2016, June 2016.
- Quoted in an article by Dominique Lamy, “Fiducies immobilières : est-ce le bon moment?,” Les Affaires, February 2016.
- Author. “The Art in a Deal: Marrying Social Entrepreneurship and Social Impact Real Estate Development,” Espace Montréal, vol. 24, no. 4, 2016, November 2015.
- Quoted in an article by Matthieu Charest. “Édifices à bureau: turbulences à l’horizon,” Les Affaires, November 2015.
- Author. “Investir en immobilier sans devenir propriétaire, c’est possible!,” Action Canada-France, September 2014.
- Provides training for the Ordre des comptables professionnels agréés du Québec – ASPE and the real estate sector, 2014.
- Career profile featured on Droit-Inc. (website), “Comptable ou avocat : même combat.” September 2012.
- Quoted in an article by Nathalie Côté, “À la recherche de la relève” (nominated as a finalist, Rising Star award at the CREW Montréal gala), La Presse, May 2012.
- Guest speaker at a presentation held in collaboration with Altus and Stikeman Elliott for potential clients and business contacts on the subject of acquisition structures for commercial buildings, 2010.