With almost 20 years of accounting, assurance and advisory experience, Natasha serves a wide variety of private clients in a variety of industries. Committed to demonstrating integrity and professionalism, and recognized for establishing and maintaining positive working relationships, Natasha is an effective leader and team motivator.
Her collaborative approach and commitment to providing excellent service makes her a valuable asset to the Richter team and to those she mentors. Natasha is passionate about continuous learning and devotes her time to teaching and mentoring projects, including developing training materials for the audit practice and facilitating internal courses to all levels of audit practitioners.
Fields of expertise
- Financial reporting
- Corporate tax
- Real estate
- Exempt market dealers
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA)
- B.A., Management and Organizational Behavior, University of Western Ontario
Professional and community involvement
- Enactus Canada National Exposition - Judge for the Student Entrepreneur Competition, 2018
- Provincial College and University Business Case Competitions - Judge and spokesperson, since 2008
- Junior Achievement of Canada - Instructional Mentor, Financial Literacy Program, 2008 – 2012
- CPA Ontario. Financial literacy program – various topics, Current
- Infonex – 19th Annual Canadian Accounting and Reporting Conference. Speaker: CSRE 2400, 2018
- Acumen Information Services. Speaker: IFRS Standards, 2011