Patrick Ifergan is a chartered accountant, member of the CFA Institute, and has over 15 years of experience in transaction and restructuring services. Before joining Richter, Patrick worked in corporate finance in a large bank for many years. He has worked on major transactions where he gained solid experience in mergers and acquisitions, corporate financing and financial model analysis.
In carrying out his mandates, Patrick has worked closely with various stakeholders (lenders, shareholders, members of senior management) to find concrete and creative solutions to the problems his clients face. He uses his advanced analytical skills to fine-tune the business models of the companies he works with, and to develop business plans that address the concerns of all.
Patrick stands out through his understanding of the financial and operational challenges companies encounter. Over the years, he has also developed excellent communication and negotiation skills in a variety of contexts, from asset sales to refinancing.
Fields of expertise
- Help companies throughout the restructuring process
- Prepare documentation related to selling a company (teaser, CIM, etc.)
- Prepare financial models, review budgets and financial projections
- Work on due diligence mandates
- Search for financing
- Transactions with private investment funds
- Information technology and telecommunications
- Healthcare, research and development
- Manufacturing and processing
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA), 1998
- Chartered Financial Analyst, 2011