Tanya Greenidge joined Richter in 2003. During her career in the Assurance division, she had the opportunity to supervise several teams and take part in various engagements involving companies in the apparel and manufacturing industries. She then joined Richter’s Tax division in 2008 and has developed an expertise in Canadian corporate taxation, mainly with regards to medium to large-sized privately owned corporations. As a vice-president, Tanya plays an essential role in various tax assignments regarding estate planning, corporate reorganizations, and all areas of Canadian income tax compliance matters.
Tanya is involved with the firm’s internal tax training program and is helping to develop Richter’s Mentor & Apprenticeship Program (MAP), which will provide employees and current CPA students the opportunity to work with, and gain practical experience from four departments within the firm (Assurance, Tax, Enterprise and Consulting) for a period of nine months each.
- Levels I-III, CPA Canada In-depth Tax Course, 2009-2013
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA), 2006
- Graduate Diploma in Accountancy, John Molson School of Business, Concordia University, 2005
- B.Com, Accounting, John Molson School of Business, Concordia University, 2003
Professional and community involvement
- Lecturer, Ordre des comptables professionnels agréés du Québec 2013 – 2014
- Young Leaders Circle of the Montreal Children’s Hospital Foundation - Member, Steering committee since 2014
- Canadian Tax Foundation’s Young Practitioners Group – Montréal Chapter - Member, Steering committee since 2010
- Canadian Tax Foundation (CTF) - Member since 2010
- CPA Canada - Member since 2006