Morrie Fogelbaum has over 35 years of experience providing general business and audit consulting services to a wide range of clients. He has developed a highly skilled practice in the areas of real estate, manufacturing, retail, automotive and health care, assisting countless small to medium-sized organizations in establishing and operating their businesses.
In addition, Morrie helps businesses reposition themselves in the marketplace and optimize their growth and profitability through customized strategic planning. He has served both private and public companies, specifically with respect to financing, day-to-day management, as well as mergers and acquisitions.
Education and Professional Designations
- B.Com, Sir George Williams (Concordia) University, 1969
- Chartered Accountant (CPA, CA), 1972
- Member of the Quebec Order of Chartered Professional Accountants
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario
- Member of the Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal
- Member of BOMA Quebec
- Member of the Urban Development Institute of Quebec