Ilana leads a multi-disciplinary team of professionals, focusing her attention on the needs of growth oriented organizations and their owners. In this capacity, she has helped numerous business owners not only manage their personal and corporate accounting requirements, but also implement strategies and processes that minimize risks and maximize business opportunities.
Ilana has significant experience in assisting company owners and wealthy individuals with the compliance requirements and tax aspects of their personal and investment companies. Her skill at navigating the complexity of all the corporate entities affecting her clients ensures that all the financial aspects are taken care of.
As the leader of Richter’s Enterprise Group, Ilana also provides comprehensive outsourced accounting services. Her expertise allows her to understand the complexities of establishing a company or subsidiary in Canada and to interface Canadian and international rules. Ilana’s Enterprise group acts as a one-stop shop for accounting and compliance services, minimizing overhead costs and maximizing growth and revenue-generating activities for national and international clients.
Fields of expertise
- Tax structures
- Succession planning
- Partnership/owner agreements
- Development of overall strategies
- Investment companies
- Family Office
- Real estate/construction
- Private foundations
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Illinois, 1997
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA), 1997
- Diploma in Public Accountancy, 1997
- BBA, University of Western Ontario, 1994
Professional and community involvement
- OCPAQ Disciplinary Council, member 2010 to 2012
- “Budget : tout compte. Surtout la taille…,” Génération Inc. September 22, 2011