Peng Du began her career in Richter’s Assurance Division in 2002. In 2008, she joined Richter’s Tax Division. As a principal, Peng advises both corporate and individual clients on a wide variety of tax issues, including reorganizations, estate planning, inbound and outbound structures and all areas of Canadian income tax compliance matters.
As a professional, Peng shows strong technical skills and is always on top of new trends in fiscal matters. She is recognized for the depth of her expertise and for her strong attention to detail, which enable her to always offer optimal solutions to her clients.
Over the years, Peng has been a part-time lecturer at the John Molson School of Business teaching courses in the CPA program as well as a lecturer of Ordre des CPA du Québec’s professional development courses including Income Tax Issues Dealing With Real Estate and Advanced Tax Planning Strategies.
Fields of expertise
- Estate planning
- Compliance matters
- Inbound and outbound structures
- Real estate
- Personal tax
- In-depth Tax Course (levels I-II-III), CPA Canada, 2009-2014
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA), 2004
- Graduate Diploma in Accountancy, Concordia University, 2003
- B.Com., Concordia University, 2002
- Ross Medal for accountancy (awarded to the most outstanding graduating student in Accountancy), Concordia University, 2002
- Charles E. Frost Medal (awarded to the highest ranking student graduating with a Bachelor of Commerce), 2002