Anthony Dalfio has over 12 years of experience in advising Canadian and U.S. companies and stakeholders through distressed business cycles and business transformations. Prior to joining Richter, Anthony worked at Zolfo Cooper in New York, where his experience spanned areas including turnaround and restructuring, cash flow analysis, developing business plans, valuation, and operational enhancement. Anthony has a great deal of knowledge across a wide range of industries including retail, restaurants, manufacturing, construction, media, automotive and financial services.
Some of his recent assignments include advising the lending syndicate on a restructuring of a $250MM retail company, acting as an advisor on an operational restructuring of a $500MM restaurant chain and ice cream manufacturer, and the turnaround and sale of a $400MM general contractor.
Fields of expertise
- Turnaround and restructuring
- Interim management
- Formal U.S. restructuring (Chapter 11)
- International / cross-border operations
- Operational enhancement
- Canadian insolvency
- Financial Services
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), California
- M.B.A., concentration in Finance, The Fuqua School of Business at Duke University, 2009
- B.Sc., major in Accounting, University of San Diego, 2001
Professional Affiliations and Community Involvement
- Turnaround Management Association - member since 2014
- Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Advisors - member since 2013