Gilles Benchaya is often called upon to develop and assess business plans and assists in developing comprehensive strategies, including establishing improved cash flow management programs and forecasting models. He has recently acted as consultant, where he played a senior role in negotiations with various stakeholder groups.
Gilles is a frequent speaker at conferences on topics such as corporate restructurings, diligence and post-acquisition integration issues, supply chain management, and the latest analytical techniques in building integrated forecast models.
Current Position and Responsibilities
Gilles is a partner of Richter Consulting Inc. who, over the last 20 years, has specialized in the Retail, Consumer goods, Distribution, and Service sectors. He has also led multidisciplinary teams in North America and Europe, in order to provide fully integrated transaction support and advisory services to clients.
Professional Affiliations and Community Involvement
Turnaround Management Association, Member
Association for Corporate Growth, Member
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA), 1987
- B.B.A., University of Montreal business School (HEC), 1985
ACG New York Champion’s Award for transaction in Consumer and Retail Products Sector, 2012
Publications and Media
- “Appraisals offer a No-Money Back Guarantee,” The Secured Lender, March 2011
- “Your Collateral is in the Mail,” The Secured Lender, July 2010
- “The True Face of Dilution – (three part series) ,” The ABF Journal, January, March and April 2010