Staff Accountant Toronto - Click here to apply.
Exemplary training underscores the foundation on which success at Richter is based. We are proud of the strong reputation we have earned over the years from our training programs, echoed by students and employees alike.
Talented people have always been the key to our firm's continued success. New members can expect to be inspired and challenged by the experienced professionals around them. Chartered professional accountants (CPA), lawyers, management consultants and a variety of specialized professionals comprise the intellectual power that sets our firm apart.
As a Staff Accountant, not only are you considered a permanent employee, but an important new member of our family as well. You will work with multiple peers from various teams, including assurance, tax and consulting. We will provide you with well-rounded experience and training in order to become a successful CPA and future leader.
As a career choice, Richter means:
- The opportunity to work on client mandates and both internal and external special projects in assurance, tax, and consulting;
- Intensive training that builds confidence;
- A strong CFE support, academic & financial;
- Client contact that fosters industry knowledge;
- Responsibility that encourages leadership; and
- Diverse professional services that create challenging career paths.