Montreal – position filled
Toronto- Click here to apply
Exemplary training underscores the foundation on which success at Richter is based. We are proud of the strong reputation we have earned over the years from our training programs, echoed by students and employees alike.
Talented people have always been the key to our firm's continued success. New members can expect to be inspired and challenged by the experienced professionals around them. Chartered professional accountants (CPA), lawyers and a variety of specialized professionals comprise the intellectual power that sets our firm apart.
As an Intern, you will be considered a future prospect of our family. You will work with multiple peers from various teams, including assurance, tax and consulting. We will provide you with well-rounded experience and training in order to become a successful CPA and future leader.
The summer internship lasts 12 weeks. There are a multitude of activities planned for you, such as rotations in various teams, team building activities, fundraising projects, group presentations, social events and much more!
As a career choice, Richter means:
- The opportunity to work on client mandates and both internal and external special projects in assurance, tax, and consulting;
- Intensive training that builds confidence;
- A strong CFE support, academic & financial;
- Client contact that fosters industry knowledge;
- Responsibilities that encourage leadership; and
- Diverse professional services that create challenging career paths.