Each and every year, we ask our new recruits why they chose to join Richter, and we ask our long-term employees why they stay. The answers are always consistent: Richter offers a unique combination of dynamic and entrepreneurial people, a stimulating environment, and challenging and interesting work that offers continuous learning opportunities.
Our employees receive generous compensation which is in line with industry standards. They also benefit from a variable compensation program and a variety of benefits, including:
- Travel allowances;
- Bonuses and salary reviews based on newly obtained professional designations or completed professional development courses;
- Performance-based bonuses;
- Other bonuses.
Paid vacation and personal days
Annual paid vacation days are based on an employee’s years of professional experience. Every employee is entitled to a minimum of three (3) weeks’ paid vacation per year
Employees are also entitled to additional paid personal days that can be used in the following circumstances:
- Study or exam;
- Major life events;
- Other personal reasons.
All Richter employees have access to a comprehensive health insurance plan (medical and dental).
Richter also offers a flexible Health & Well Being program that is designed to support a healthy and balanced lifestyle for all employees.
Benefits under this program include:
- Partial subsidies for gym memberships;
- Partial subsidies for a wide variety of sports and cultural activities, including ski, golf, tennis, squash, racquetball, home fitness equipment, music, yoga and other fitness classes, etc.;
- Partial subsidies for weight loss programs;
- A comprehensive Employee Assistance Program;
- Consultation with an ergonomist.
All Richter employees may contribute to a retirement savings programs, which includes employer contributions, allowing them to financially prepare for their future. The program is customized to employees’ professional profiles to ensure that they obtain the information that is most relevant to them.
Employee Events & Activities
In addition to the benefits mentioned above, Richter holds several activities and events where employees can build and strengthen their professional networks, socialize outside the office, celebrate their successes, keep up to date with what’s going on in the firm, and contribute to their community.