Date and Time
Tuesday, May 19, 2015
7:45 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Breakfast – 7:45 a.m.
Seminar – 8 a.m. to 10 a.m
2345 Yonge St., Suite 410
Toronto, ON M4P 2E5
Drive Your Top Line:
- How can I ensure my pipeline is always full?
- How can I reduce my reliance on a handful of key customers?
- How can I create a proactive culture that creates sales instead of waiting for the phone to ring?
- How do I build a duplicatable and accountable sales team?
Today’s leading sales organizations do more than just have “feet on the street.” In this segment of the workshop, facilitated by Darren Rabie, President of Focus America, we’ll investigate three sales structure alternatives to address these key issues.
Keep More Of Your Bottom Line:
- How can I save taxes through the multiplication of the Capital Gains Exemption?
- How can I maximize family income through income splitting?
- How can I protect my assets using Holding Companies and Family Trusts?
Nobody enjoys paying tax, but that doesn’t mean you should pay more than you have to. In this segment of the workshop facilitated by Mitch Silverstein, Partner of Richter LLP, we’ll discuss a variety of high-impact strategies that private corporations can employ in order to keep more profit in their pocket.
Seating preference will be given to business owners. Professional advisors are kindly asked to bring a business owner client in order to attend.
All attendees will receive detailed workshop notes and a no-obligation, complimentary consultation with both Mitch Silverstein and Darren Rabie, to discuss their specific circumstances.
Please register before May 15.