Richter has been recognized for its commitment to excellence, client service and exemplary corporate culture. A few of the awards Richter has received recently include:
- Canada’s Top Employers for Young People – 90 years old and still young at heart! Richter has been named to this list four times since 2010. The firm made the list based on its comprehensive summer student program, team-building initiatives and practical, service-based training offerings.
- Montreal’s Top Employers – Since our firm is deeply rooted in the Montreal business community, we are honoured to be recognized as one of our great city’s leading employers. Richter has been named to this list seven times since 2008!
- Canada’s Top Small and Medium Employers – Richter has been selected as one of Canada’s best small- and medium-sized companies twice since 2014. It’s meaningful as this category represents us, but also the market we serve.
- Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures Award (2010 regional winner for Québec and Atlantic provinces) – This award recognizes Canadian organizations for having a culture that has helped them enhance performance and sustain a competitive advantage. We were named one of the 10 companies in the Quebec and Atlantic Canada region.
- BoomeranG prize – Richter.ca was awarded this prize in the “B2B site or application” category. The BoomeranG Awards cover all aspects of interactive media across Quebec, showcasing the best the province has to offer. The win was the result of a combined effort between the agency Bleublancrouge, the Richter Marketing team, and the IT experts at Alogient.
- Mercuriade Award in the “Proactive Workforce Management (Large Business)” – For two consecutive years (2010 and 2011), Richter was a nominee in this category. This award recognizes innovative workforce management strategies that promote employee retention and loyalty, are able to attract quality employees, develop the workforce and help prepare for workforce turnover.
- Canada’s Passion Capitalists Award finalist – This contest recognizes Canadian organizations that are passion capital creators in the business community and put emphasis on the importance of establishing a value-based culture.